Machine translation (MT) without smoke and mirrors
That is our way. The question is not whether MT works, but what machine translation is currently being used for and to what extent it can help you reach your goals. These days MT is suitable for many purposes:
MT for informational purposes:
- When a high-quality translation is not required.
- Useful for breaking language barriers.
MT for productive purposes:
- Requiring human review or post-editing.
- From a cursory review to a high-quality translation.
Other uses of MT:
- Selection: knowing what to translate before making a decision.
- Classification: translating classification metadata.
- Search, SEO, SEM: dynamically expanding the reach of search engines.
- Writing tools: helping people who know a language but have difficulties writing in it.
Machine translation has a growing presence in our world
Machine translation is evolving along with the changing requirements of the knowledge society and globalization. To successfully use machine translation, you must keep several key factors in mind:
- Intended use, adapted to the needs and solutions for each client.
- Integration, with the appropriate functional definitions, costs and effort.
- Methodology, with the integration of automated systems and tools as well as human tasks.
- Security, performance, scalability, speed and robustness.
We use the best products in the world and integrate them with our own tools and combine them with human tasks that adapt machine translation to your texts in a way that is flexible, scalable, robust, secure and high-performing.
Contact us and we will advise you on the current state of machine translation and its possibilities