© 2004-2018 LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS S.A.
Seminario de Nobles, 4, 2º-Izda. Madrid, Spain.
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
All rights reserved.
Pursuant to Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act, you are hereby informed that the owner of this website is LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS, S.A., was incorporated in deed no. 703 issued on 15 March 2000, and registered in the Madrid Mercantile Register, on page number M-257878, sheet 154, volume 15,370 of the general Section of Incorporated Companies, Tax Number A-82615972. Its registered office is in Madrid, at Calle Seminario de Nobles, 4, 2º-Izquierda.
The duration of the company shall be unlimited and its corporate purpose, pursuant to article 2 of the Articles of association is, among others,
- Design, marketing, development and distribution of consultancy, research and development, creation and processing of multilingual linguistic and cultural information, sales, and advertising services and systems, for all business areas via communication media, satellite, undersea cable, digital networks and any other medium for transmission, publication and/or information processing.
- Provision of legal and technical advice, and of legal advice and studies as well as consultancy of the same nature to companies and individuals, whose services should be provided by practitioners in the field on behalf of the company.
- The activities listed may also be conducted by the company in full or in part, indirectly, through investments in other companies with a similar corporate purpose.
Pursuant to General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, you are hereby informed of the following:
Purposes based on a contractual relationship:
Personal data on the client, and on the people belonging to the organization, will be collected and treated to provide one or more chosen linguistic and translation services (translation services, multilingual website, linguistic services, interpreting services, localization and DTP, implementations and subscriptions and professional services), as well as technological solutions (GBC Server, GBC User, ATLAS Real Time, ProofEditor, MachineTranslation Server, Cava de Documentos and Telephone interpreting), processing queries, and administrative and accounting management. Clients will also have a username and password to access the client portal at the URL https://www.linguaserve.net
Purposes based on legitimate use:
The signing of this service contract likewise entails your details being used to send you news bulletins, as well as commercial and promotional communications regarding our services via any medium, now or in the future, including email, SMS or fax. You may oppose receiving commercial communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or through any future communication you receive.
Purposes based on consent:
- Subscription to news bulletins, as well as participation in the company blogs.
- To process requests through contact forms.
Purposes based on a pre-contractual relationship:
The personal details of job applicants will be handled based on the pre-contractual relationship to be included in our candidate database for one year or to participate in a recruitment process, in which case they will be informed by email.
Purposes based on a pre-contractual relationship:
The personal details for collaborator candidates will be handled based on the pre-contractual relationship to be included in our database for one year.
With regards to the purposes indicated, all data requested is required. If it is not provided, LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS SA cannot guarantee that the services provided will fully meet their needs.
The WEB user alone is responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the details provided, and LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS SA acts in good faith as a mere service provider. In the event of providing false data or data on third parties without their consent, LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS SA reserves the right to destroy the data immediately to protect the rights of the owner or owners of the same.
STORAGE PERIODS: The personal data will be stored following termination of the service for the period established by law (five years in general, except for special periods).
SOURCE: The personal data will be collected directly from the interested party or through the organization in which they provide a service.
RECIPIENTS: The data will be given to third parties to comply with legal obligations, such as tax-related obligations, or obligations to the public authorities as necessary to provide the requested service, and to collaborators and suppliers as necessary to provide the contracted services.
DATA CONTROLLER: LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS S.A. will be regarded as responsible for the handling of the personal data provided by individuals. In the event of it having access to personal data for the provision of the service for which responsibility lies with a corporate body, organization, institution or company, LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS S.A. will be regarded as being in charge of its handling, and will sign the relevant contract for taking charge of handling thereof, presented by the CLIENT responsible for its handling, together with specific instructions appropriate to the project.
SECURITY MEASURES: LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS S.A. undertakes to comply with its obligation to secrecy of the personal data and its duty to store them and will adopt all technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss, handling or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks they are exposed to.
The website has the generally used information security measures, such as: firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access to the data provided.
RIGHTS: Any person has the right to revoke their initial consent, to request access to the personal data that concern them, to request rectification or deletion, to request the limitation of their handling, to oppose their handling (if there is public interest or legitimate interest) and/or the right to portability. In any case, you may exercise your rights by email to email@example.com , attaching your identification document.
Anyone may submit a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency on the website www.agpd.es if they believe that their rights have not been met.
LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS S.A. has created this informational website for personal use, free of charge.
- These general conditions regulate access to and use of the entire linguaserve. info website, free of charge to online users. Accessing the aforementioned site implies full acceptance thereof. Use of certain services provided on this site will, furthermore, be governed by the specific conditions established in each case; acceptance of which will be assumed simply by the use of said services.
- Users accessing the Linguaserve website are expressly authorized to view and print information contained therein in its entirety, and to download its content in part, solely and exclusively under the following conditions:
- That in so doing, the reproduced items are intended solely for personal and private use by the user. Their use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompiling is therefore expressly forbidden, including the sending thereof by email. The granting of said content, its transmission to third parties or its installation on any server connected, either directly or indirectly, to a local network or to the internet, in such a way that a group of third parties may be afforded access to said information, is also forbidden.
- That none of the website's content is altered in any way.
- That no chart, icon or image available on this website is used, copied or distributed separately from text or accompanying images. Any violation of the prohibitions or limitations contained in this section, as well as in any of the following sections, shall be considered an infringement of the intellectual property rights held by LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS S. A. and shall result in the liability legally established for this purpose, and may be pursued by the latter by taking the administrative, civil or criminal action appropriate in each case.
- LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS S.A. does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in accessing its website, or the content found therein. Nor does it guarantee that the latter will always and in all cases be accurate or up to date, although every effort will be made to avoid or repair such errors, where appropriate, and to update said content at the earliest opportunity.
LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS S. A. assumes no responsibility for any information contained on other websites to which the Linguaserve website may refer via hyperlinks
- LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS S.A. shall not assume any responsibility whatsoever arising from the inclusion or contents of links to third-party sites from the linguaserve. info website, nor shall it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements therein that may alter the user's computer system (whether hardware or software), documents or files; it not being held liable for any damages caused to the user resulting from this.
- Both access to this website and the use made of the information contained herein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS S. A. shall not be held responsible for any damages or losses that may result from this access or use of information. LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS S. A. accepts no responsibility for possible security errors that may occur or possible damage caused to the user's computer system (whether hardware or software), as well as documents and files stored thereon, as a result of viruses on the computer used to access the website’s services and content, from the malfunctioning of the browser or the use of outdated versions thereof.
- Likewise LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS S. A. shall remain the holder of the industrial property rights over its products and services, particularly those relating to the “LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS”
registered trademark. With regards to references to products and third-party services LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS S. A. recognizes, in favor of the holders thereof, the relevant intellectual and industrial property rights, which does not entail any mention or appearance on the website of the existence of said rights or responsibility on the part of LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS S. A. nor any endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS S.A.
- Any unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, its resale, and any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE SERVICIOS S.A., shall result in the liability legally established.
- All third-party links to this website must be to its homepage: www.linguaserve.com