The Linguaserve teamMultidisciplinary team for multilingual communication.
Ongoing training and stability are the backbone of Linguaserve's commitment to human resources value, in addition to implementing measures to promote the work-life balance of our employees. The Linguaserve team:
- Listens to and analyzes clients' needs.
- Proposes the working system, methodology, tools and teams best suited to meet those needs.
- Launches and implements technological solutions in collaboration with clients or their systems integrators and prepares the reference materials and working environment.
- Delivers service with full guarantees and maximum efficiency.
- Regularly reports, evaluates and proposes service improvements, leveraging the experience curve.
Linguaserve's multicultural and multidisciplinary context offers numerous opportunities for professional development in a pleasant work environment where professionals are able to develop their skills.
If you are interested in stable employment as part of a large professional team, here are some of the profiles that can be found at our company:
- Translator or reviewer
- Project manager
- Localization engineer
- Layout designer or graphic designer
- Consultant or sales manager
Fill out the Work with us form and send it along with your resumé to Human Resources, indicating your interests, professional profile and desired position.