Domestic and international collaboration
We share and develop experience and knowledge in industry institutions and associations as well as issue-specific groups focusing on areas such as terminology or standardizing multilingualism on the Internet.
Linguaserve participates in several projects and activities with leading associations and institutions:
Founding member of AENOR's 191 Standardization Technical Committee on Terminology Aenor's CTN 191
Universities and Terminology centers
Linguaserve collaborates with the Complutense University of Madrid (UCM), a benchmark university in the world of Translation and Interpreting.
The aim of the collaboration is to provide the teaching staff and students at UCM with the Plunet BMS software and training support, under the scope of the agreement concluded between Linguaserve and the company Plunet Gmbh, within the framework of the Plunet Academy Software program.
A regular collaborator with CIUTI (International Standing Conference of University Institutes of Translators and Interpreters) at the University of Geneva (Switzerland), Linguaserve has collaboration agreements with the following universities:
- University Pompeu Fabra – Linguistics Department.
- Universidad de Barcelona – School of Translation and Interpreting.
- Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona – School of Translation and Interpreting.
- Universidad de Vic – School of Human Sciences, Translation and Documentation.
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid – CES Felipe II – School of Translation and Interpreting.
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid – School of Translation and Interpreting.
- Universidad de Salamanca – School of Translation and Interpreting.
- Universidad Jaume I de Castelló – Department of Translation and Interpreting.
- Universidad Alfonso X El Sabio – School of Applied Languages.
Linguaserve has collaborated with the Euskalterm (Basque Government), Termcat (Catalan Government) and Termigal (Galician Government) Terminology Centers.